[alt-photo] Fw: Happy New Year and solar plate identification

D klinker d.klinker at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 3 15:55:15 GMT 2010

reposted from Hellena Cleary
----- Original Message -----
From: Hellena Cleary
To: Dennis Klinker
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 2:48 PM
Subject: Fw: Happy New Year and solar plate identification

----- Original Message -----
From: Hellena Cleary
To: alt-photo-process-list-request at lists.altphotolist.org
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 11:14 AM
Subject: Happy New Year and solar plate identification

I have just finished an excellent short course on photopolymer plate at the East London Printmakers with Victoria Browne, if anyone from the UK  is interested. However I have a plate identification problem. The plate used on the course was Toyoba KM73GT which is commercially available here. I have however some plate I acquired in the USA and I don't really know what it is. The code on the wrapping is: 46917-1012 in  8x10 size. Does anyone know what plate I have? And secondly if it isn't Toyoba, how does one work with it?  All help very gratefully appreciated. Hellena