[alt-photo] Re: test

Clay Harmon Website clayh at clayharmon.com
Tue Jan 5 14:37:47 GMT 2010

Thanks everyone.

As an FYI, i think the problem was that my mail server has an alias set up to map clayh at clayharmon.com to clay at clayharmon.com. So my unsuccessful posts were sent with an actual address of clayh at .. instead of the clay at .. that I had registered. So if anyone else out there is receiving list mail, but cannot send it, check your mail settings with your ISP's mail server.

Clay