[alt-photo] Re: Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 31, Issue 1

Trevor Cunningham trevor at chalkjockeys.com
Wed Jan 6 12:33:22 GMT 2010

No kidding?! Which compound were you at? What business brings you in and
out of Riyadh? I'll definitely be interested in supplies. I have a
contact with a local distributer that our school uses, we'll see what
they actually have in stock. They've written a P.O. for cyanotype and
gum stuff, I just need to actually get out to the showroom. Maybe I'll
try that this weekend...I really should.