[alt-photo] Re: "Moistened" AD (4th and final attempt)

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Jan 7 17:51:13 GMT 2010

I never noticed a "moistened" product here in Istanbul. Could be for
extra safety; probably there are no small particles to get airborne in
the moistened version since moisture will tend to clump the small
particles... You can still mix solutions with known strengths, you'll
just have to make a small calculation beforehand. (Example: If you
need 1000ml of 10% solution, weight 1000 * 10% / 97% = 103 grams of
the moistened product, put it in the vessel and add water to make
1000ml...)

Regards,
Loris.