[alt-photo] Re: potassium hexacholorplatinate?

Erich Camerling e.camerling at tiscali.nl
Sun Jan 10 18:59:06 GMT 2010

Hi Dan,
on the  12th of February 2003 I wrote how to reduce K2(PtCl6) to
K2(PtCl4) (It is Cl 6 instead of C 16.Cl is chlorine,C is
carbon)`.K2(PtCl6) is NOT suitable for Pt printing.If you don't like to
do the chemistry I will,so you can steer his generosity in my
direction.But give you reaction to me OFF LINE.
Kind regards
Erich