[alt-photo] Re: German magazines and museums

Vedos vedos at samk.fi
Mon Jan 18 23:09:12 GMT 2010

Hi Chris,

I'd love to learn of those European gum (& other alt) print collections too, because in a month or so our "staff" (of 2 persons ;) is going to spend two weeks going through some collections & museums in Switzerland, Germany, Belgium... maybe in France & Netherlands too... BTW, thanks for all your recommendations Roger K., Jean D., Chris N., ... maybe we'll need your guidance later ;)...

The Folkwang Museum is moving to another place, the opening will be on January 30, I think, we'll definitely go there in February too.

And, we'll be in Paris in early June... a nice time of the year to spend a few days there.

- Jalo

V E D O S
Alternative Processes in Photography & Printmaking
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Business and Culture Kankaanpää
Paasikivenkatu 24, Box 76
FI-38701 Kankaanpää
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi