[alt-photo] Re: Follow up on Chlorox Bleach Development

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Jan 19 11:12:38 GMT 2010

Same as usual gum development IME, I mean in succession; first Burnt Sienna,
then the Alizarin Crimson. But if you go a long way with bleach you'll also
start to etch/erase the layer below unlike a "fully developed" under-layer
in plain water development, where previous layers won't get damaged with
normal handling. So, don't overdo it! OTOH, don't be intimidated too much; I
had this only in a single image (not mine, a student's print) up to now...

Regards,
Loris.