[alt-photo] Re: pre-shrinking paper

Dave S fotodave at dsoemarko.us
Fri Jan 22 16:40:41 GMT 2010

I think you probably used tabs? I tried it with spaces and it seems to work. I
believe this is what you intended to show:

                        width         height        diagonal
1x preshrink            + 0,05 %      - 0,47 %      - 0,15 %
1x  sizing              - 0,26 %      - 0,57 %      - 0,53 %
1x pre + 2x  sizing     - 0,54 %      - 0,76 %      - 0,77 %

Dave S