[alt-photo] Re: Epson 2400 ink density problems

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sat Jan 23 01:05:43 GMT 2010

John,
I agree with Marek.  I have used the 2400 now for several years and with all processes, even black and white, and plenty of ink density.

You aren't on snow leopard are you?

Is you pic you are printing out in sRGB and not Adobe 1998 (BIG dif)?

Are you turning off printer manages colors and using "no color management"?

Are you on a Mac or PC?

These kinds of things.  But the sRGB is the number one problem that my students have when they print out namby pamby negs that don't hold back light; no. 2 is they do not select "no color management" as the very last step before printing.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com