[alt-photo] Pictorico

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 23 16:58:41 GMT 2010

Does anybody know the difference between Pro Ultra Premium Pictorico
transparency film and the regular Premium Pictorico transparency
film?  I need some, and the place I buy it from seems to be out of the
regular "Premium" in the size I need it, but they do have the "Pro
Ultra Premium," which -- of course-- sounds really special.  Doesn't
seem to be much of a difference in price-- maybe $3 for that added
"Ultra."  What is the difference?  I assume it works in just the same
way as the other.  Anybody tried it?  Thanks.

Diana