[alt-photo] Cuprotype (fwd)

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Thu Jan 28 14:00:10 GMT 2010

This was sent to the old list in reply to a message that me too have sent to
the wrong address. I promise I will not do it anymore :-)

Hi Alberto,

I responed last year, but than my post did not show up in the list (now
they do), not much help I a mafraid, but here it is again:

Date: 28 Dec 2009 - 3:29p.m.

Hi Alberto,

I did some work on that, I might have the original (well a copy of it
anyway) somewhere, I'll have to dig. I am quite sure that Judy has it
though.. Else contact Chris Patton

I had better results by the methods of Jim Patterson, Chris has posted
these on the list in may 2007. If you do not have them, let me know,

Good luck,

Cor

reply (now, in the NewList)

Cor,
I have not tried the method with copper salt alone. I simply skipped that
method and used Patterson's one, in particular after having read his notes.
What I am trying to find are the various versions of this method, in
particular because this is the first time I see a copper salt used as a
sensitive agent. The other methods rely on uranium or iron.

Alberto