[alt-photo] Re: potassium phosphate

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Jul 1 06:53:00 GMT 2010

1. Li2PdCl4 + AuCl3 (a little!) + AFO (expose while paper is - relatively -
humid)
2. (NH4)2[PdCl4] + AuCl3 (a little!) + AFO (expose while paper is -
relatively - humid)
3. Cyanotype or gum over neutral / neutralish Pd...

I'd definitely think about #3 (especially the second part of it); that may
give you incredibly rich and complex color and split-tone options...

Regards,
Loris.