[alt-photo] Re: summer reading

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 1 13:46:16 GMT 2010

Well, I'm reading Haruki Murakami's "What I talk about when I talk
about running," which has nothing to do with photography or (alt
processes)!  But he does talk about how his running and writing are
sort of intertwined and how each has impacted the other.  And I think
you could substitute writing for any other art form--  and it all
makes sense.

Diana