[alt-photo] Re: potassium phosphate

Vedos vedos at samk.fi
Thu Jul 1 18:49:04 GMT 2010

And then you could do a pigment inkjet (any color) *under* Pt... I've done that with VDB, and planning to try it with Pd soon...

cheers,
- Jalo

-- If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be --

V E D O S
Alternative Photographic Processes
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi
http://www.samk.fi