[alt-photo] Re: potassium phosphate

Vedos vedos at samk.fi
Thu Jul 1 20:44:51 GMT 2010

I have done this with the Epson 3800 Ultrachrome K3 ink set (and 1800 too). These inks don't bleed, not even during the wet process, except for the blacks (photo or matte). But in a gentle toning effect the black is not used anyway...

Some of my inkjet toned vandykes:
http://193.166.40.90/?cat=14

- Jalo

-- If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be --

V E D O S
Alternative Photographic Processes
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi
http://www.samk.fi