[alt-photo] Carbon transfer with irridescent pigment

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 01:02:22 GMT 2010

 I have been playing with carbon transfer using irridescent pigments from Daniel SMith. This one is called duochrome arctic fire. A green or purple shine is present depending on the light and view angle, or almost no image. The carbon is transferred to a black support. I really have not been able to photograph is well to capture the almost ghost like presence of the print and shifting colours (any ideas here?).

Just to get the discussion and feedback going (see Paul you are not the only one posting)

http://picasaweb.google.com/marekmatusz1/CarbonTransfer#

Marek