[alt-photo] Re: carbon transfer references

Andrea Zalme azalme at platinum.ca
Fri Jul 2 00:51:20 GMT 2010

Marek,

You might want to check the web for information on holographic dichromated
gelatin. The holography people do a fair bit of work with DCG and have it
down to a pretty good science. They use thin film for the most part but the
chemistry is the same. You may find some of the information you are looking
for in that neck of the woods.

Andrea

http://www.andreazalme.com/ -- Color and monochrome carbon