[alt-photo] Re: Another Alt-Process Show in the Bay Area

Katharine Thayer kthayer at pacifier.com
Mon Jul 5 18:20:06 GMT 2010

Wow, Kerik, that's quite a story, thanks for sharing it.   After
reading that, my dissertation on gum arabic seems rather frivolous
and beside the point.  Sorry you're having to go through such an
experience but it sounds like you're in good hands and I wish you a
smooth surgery and speedy recovery.  All the best,
Katharine