[alt-photo] Re: Another Alt-Process Show in the Bay Area

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 5 18:35:03 GMT 2010

Wow, Kerik.  I just read your blog.  I'm so sorry.  What an ordeal.  I
know you're happy that July 9 is just around the corner, though.  All
the best with the surgery and for a swift, painless, and uneventful
recovery.

Also, I had no idea you were that young.  And I do like the comment
about sending in the women to get stuff done. :)

Diana