[alt-photo] Re: Seattle

Katharine Thayer kthayer at pacifier.com
Tue Jul 6 23:47:04 GMT 2010

Gail Gibson is always a favorite with me.  She's had some shows in
the last few months (Michael Kenna, Bill Jacobsen, Aaron Siskind etc)
that I've hated to miss.  It being summer, it's a show of gallery
artists starting on the 8th, but the list of gallery artists  is
rather stellar; at least a lot of my favorites are there.

http://www.ggibsongallery.com/