[alt-photo] Re: etching ink with gumoil?

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed Jul 14 13:42:35 GMT 2010

These all are so very good; kudos to all! I highly appreciate them - as
someone who tried gumoil a couple of times, I think I have some idea how
hard is to achive that and how much time it takes... (BTW, click on the
"gumoil" link at the top of the page and you'll see more fine examples
including other photogs.)

Regards,
Loris.