[alt-photo] Re: changing the topic--sort of

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 14 15:12:10 GMT 2010

That is too funny, Chris (and-- given the last few posts--  just a wee
bit too graphic for this list, don't you think??)  ;)

But I'm confused about why you were so thankful they were pink.   More
"girly" in pink??  At least they didn't say "Thursday" or "Saturday"
on them -- and, you know, you were actually wearing some-- (well, sort
of).

  I hope you tipped the waitress big-time. :)

Diana