[alt-photo] Re: Babbling, etc

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 14 23:30:18 GMT 2010

Thanks, Loris.  I wasn't really looking at it from that broader
perspective, but that makes a lot of sense.  Interesting, too, that it
was HP (and not Epson) that made this move.

Chris, more than alt-processes-- I think the bigger issue with a lot
of galleries (that I see) is that they tend to love B-I-G.   And, at
least for many of us, we don't typically print by the square foot.
But maybe that will change. :)

Diana