[alt-photo] Re: Official press release about HP largeformatnegatives

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Jul 15 09:47:47 GMT 2010

Terry, send me a scan of an 256 step tablet cyanotype print made with an
inkjet negative, to let me count the tones, if you dare!!! ;) (Or, better,
try and see it for yourself...) OTOH, I repeat again; even 80-90 individual
tones give pretty nice / beautiful results! (As you know already, by real
life experience, naturally...) *I'm just talking about stretching
theoretical limits here, nothing more*... I agree on the fact that we have
very nice methods on hands, and all work well enough for getting the job
done...

Regards,
Loris.