[alt-photo] Re: 返: Re: Official press release about HPlarge formatnegatives

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 15 20:22:47 GMT 2010

Yeah, maybe.  But I feel like I do that all the time as I'm sure we
all do.  In the end, though, it really is the image that counts.  If
your process gets you to a final compelling image, that's terrific--
but not many people (in my experience) want to know about how you
actually got there.   And I'm okay with that..  I think.