[alt-photo] Re: ?: Re: Official press release about HPlarge formatnegatives

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Jul 15 21:56:40 GMT 2010

  Dear Bob,

2. How I make the image definitely counts to me, but not necessarily to
others - that's what I was taking about. I have to like the process in
order to feed my creativity, and IME, that's very true both in the
contexts of art and work.

3. 100% agree, I'm interested in making object of art / craft, hence my
preference in alt. processes.

Regards,
Loris.

16.07.2010 00:28, BOB KISS yazmış: