[alt-photo] Re: ?: Re: Official press release about HPlarge formatnegatives

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Jul 15 22:02:50 GMT 2010

  I'm aware of that but here in Turkey, that distinction absolutely
doesn't work; we have only 4 or 5 serious galleries (including museum
galleries) dedicated exclusively to photography. There are very few real
experts / critics, and much less gallery owners / curators who really
know something about photography. Therefore almost everyone falls in the
"public" category, making the distinction moot...

Regards,
Loris.

16.07.2010 00:31, BOB KISS yazmış: