[alt-photo] Vandyke exposure amny. w/ NuArc 26-1KS?

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Jul 15 22:13:19 GMT 2010

  I've just determined the standard exposure amnt. for gold-thiourea
toned Vandykes (on Weston paper, single coat), and it's 160 units (~
2:25) with a fresh lightbulb and Agfa CopyJet/SelectJet transparency
material. I wonder how that compares with your exposure times?

TIA,
Loris.

P.S. I think I'm going to try double coating; I've got an acceptable
dmax, but kinda feel I'll be more happy with something a little better...