[alt-photo] Re: Vandyke exposure amny. w/ NuArc 26-1KS?

Terry King terryaking at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 04:35:38 GMT 2010

Loris

Unless all your subjects have the same contrast range, there is no standard exposure.

You need to know:

1. the d max potential of the process , i.e. the maximum density negative that the process will print

2. the d max of your negative for a particular image'

Your exposure will then be 2 in relation to 1

Terry