[alt-photo] Re: Vandyke exposure amny. w/ NuArc 26-1KS?

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri Jul 16 07:52:00 GMT 2010

I've said that; my description "...Agfa CopyJet, SelectJet transparency
material..." should've been triggered something in your mind...

Knowing about this pretty obvious fact, I've also stated which paper I'm
using by writing  "...on Weston paper, single coating...", plus, for iron
processes I (we) often do calibrate separately for each paper; since most of
the time it makes a significant difference "also in the tonal structure".
(You already know about speed...)

Regards,
Loris.