[alt-photo] Re: ?: Re: Official press release about HPlarge formatnegatives

Terry King terryaking at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 15:15:25 GMT 2010

Dear Bob

Oh you are a naughty boy !

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: BOB KISS <bobkiss at caribsurf.com>
Sent: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:48
Subject: [alt-photo] Re: ?: Re: Official press release about HPlarge formatnegatives

O.K. Terry,
    I have a small problem with your last sentence.  "When it comes to
humor, I have the killer instinct...I go straight for the jocular!"  (Max
Headroom)
    Sooooooooooooooooo, I am trying REALLY hard to resist my desire to
make a joke of it and assume you meant to say, "I wish that everyone could
come 'to one' of my workshops"...right?  ;-))
        CHEERS!
            BOB