[alt-photo] Re: ?: Re: Official press release about HPlarge formatnegatives

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Fri Jul 16 16:48:33 GMT 2010

Great minds think alike, Mark and Bob :)

So was I. However, I dared not to say it on list because I was afraid I'd get trounced by Paul (V.) or Bob (Barnes) for vapidly babbling.

Glad Bob Kiss said it and I didn't. And, gee, he didn't even get in trouble! Hmmmm...it must be that it was talk of alt workshops that made it more on topic.

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com