[alt-photo] Re: Vermeer Camera Obscura; Was: Official press release about HPlarge

jacques verschuren jverschuren at home.nl
Sat Jul 17 10:33:50 GMT 2010

Recently there has been an exibition, actually dealing with Vermeer
using the Camera Obscura for his paintings. A camera obscura was
rebuilt and explained together with his paintings. It was done by
Thijn van de Ven, photographer at the Valkhof museum in Nijmegen. The
show was in Culemborg and it was titled 'The Music lesson'.

Jacques Verschuren
i. www.jacquesverschuren.nl