[alt-photo] Re: Official press release about HP large formatnegatives

Judy Seigel jseigel at panix.com
Sun Jul 18 04:19:15 GMT 2010

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010, G Schmitz wrote:

> .... If I use a digital printer, produced by a large corporation,
> who's getting it up the shorts?
>
> --greg

Greg, I doubt you mean that message to be as sweeping as it sounds....
I'd guess that the only way to make a print today without *anything*
"produced by a large corporation" would be via the proverbial rock &
chisel (& some corp has probably got a corner on the rocks & makes the
chisels)...

Better, presumably, to skim the "large corps" for our own purposes -- ie.,
why spend all that time chiseling rocks...?

J.