[alt-photo] Re: Zia standard solutions

Terry King terryaking at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 23:32:11 GMT 2010

Eric

I am sorry but  I'm not convinced.

The so called  'percentage solution' is simple; experience shows that it is a good tool for the the job.

Try explaining to us what advantages ' .7 m '  offers over the equivalent percentage solution figure, then imagine explaining the same thing, and how you would measure it, to a workshop containing music publishers and theology PhDs who have come to make pictures.

Terry