[alt-photo] Re: Zia standard solutions

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed Jul 21 10:26:14 GMT 2010

You're welcome Terry.

BTW, to clarify / correct a misunderstanding: My workshop / private lesson
suggestion wasn't for chemistry at all, it was "specifically" about "how to
to make the 'laypersons' understand the basic chemistry principles that we
'may' use in creating alt. process artwork"... This makes part of all my
alt. process workshops - and I haven't a single "willing" participant that
didn't understand what I've teached to them, can't help the (non-willing)
others - I'm not Superman, in fact!

Regards,
Loris.