[alt-photo] Re: Solution dilution conundrum

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri Jul 23 09:46:41 GMT 2010

Agree 100%. No one says: you should absolutely talk and think in molar
terms, not percentage! (BTW, my perception is: That's what Terry WANTS to
understand from my posts.) All I'm saying since from the start is that: The
practice has its uses and may prove profitable in some instances (such as:
when you buy raw chemicals and mix the solutions yourself, and as you
already said: when you want - or feel the need of - modify the process, for
some reason...), and it isn't that much complicated really... Most
importantly, it doesn't hurt to have some extra information / insight on
what's actually happening.

Regards,
Loris.