[alt-photo] Re: dilution of pt/pd - pH of EDTA

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 24 14:39:47 GMT 2010

The pH of your solution may change with addition of different versions of
EDTA. Addition of EDTA would depend on source of FO, I do not add it to my
solutions which are made directly to liquid. It might be required to get
your pH to a happy place for your FO powder to get into solution by using
oxalic acid, the EDTA after may simply be an additive that works for some
and not others based on paper being used.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226