[alt-photo] Re: dilution of pt/pd

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sat Jul 24 16:59:56 GMT 2010

Terry, there are several major inconsistencies (with several previous
posts) and severe errors (by the negative making and printing
perspectives) in your reply below. So much and severe that I won't
take the trouble of pointing each and every one and explain the why's
- too much job! (I'll let others to do it, if they feel so...) Plus,
they're so obvious that anyone who's competent in technique /and "the
art" will be able to instantly spot them... I got my reply, thanks. :)

Regards,
Loris.