[alt-photo] Re: DESICCATE! DESICCATE! DANCE TO THE MUSIC!

Don Sweet don at sweetlegal.co.nz
Wed Jul 28 22:47:13 GMT 2010

Am I right to think that a jar of ammonium thiocyanate solution would still
be quite usable, subject only to possible difficulties in measurement?  If
so, dry storage is less critical than it is for something like sodium
sulphite, which seems to turn into insoluble rocks when it gets damp.  Do
any common alt photo chemicals actually decompose if they get damp while
stored in a jar?

Don Sweet