[alt-photo] Re: molarity problem.

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Thu Jul 29 11:45:21 GMT 2010

Just back from holidays, so a bit late..been on this list for 15 or more
years, and there is a recurring pattern..every time Terry K. joins again
this thing happens..it's a shame really, met Terry once at the very
first APIS in Bath (or was it a Turkish sauna, steaming hot little
lecture hall..;-)..) he seemed a really nice fellow, but somehow this
does not get through  when you read his messages..

Draw your own conclusions..I've learned who is realy helpful and who
isn't..

Best,

Cor

Sorry to bring this up again, but after wading through 300+ messages.. I
had to get this from my chest..)