[alt-photo] Re: Stoichiometry for the nonscientist

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri Jul 30 05:45:04 GMT 2010

Thanks Katharine. A nice round off, as always...

David, I may continue with the rest of examples if you wish. (Which are
better suited to make you understand the usage of molar notation and why
chemist prefer it instead of percentage. My first example was an intoduction
to the molar mass concept and a straightforward / simple example to one of
its uses.) See my first message to see the descriptions of the rest of
examples - that I may present to you...

Regards,
Loris.