[alt-photo] Re: Stoichiometry for the nonscientist

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri Jul 30 19:48:46 GMT 2010

  FWIW, an equally lucid explanation (for all: mole, molarity,
stoichiometry) was already present in the page I have provided to David:
http://environmentalchemistry.com/yogi/reference/molar.html

I'm just re-postng the address since I believe it's a very useful tool
for those interested. I always use this one - not that other pages have
less value and/or don't work well, but because this one just happens to
be my "first love"(!) ;)

Regards,
Loris.

30.07.2010 22:39, Richard Knoppow yazmış: