[alt-photo] Re: cyanotype [Triangle]

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 2 23:25:58 GMT 2010

Hi Chris,

Oh-- so if you were waiting for it to dry-- and it took that long--
and then you used it, that suggests fogging to me.   Sounds like the
hair dryer is working successfully, though?

I forgot how much it rains up there. I was in the mountains a few
weeks ago, and so beautiful, but between the fog, the rain, and the
low clouds-- it's like everything is swathed in cotton.
I know the food there is good, though!  :)