[alt-photo] Re: cyanotype [Triangle]

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 3 01:34:18 GMT 2010

Well, if the students used their paper fairly quickly, then my bet is
still on the type of paper used.  Humidity just doesn't do that, not
in my experience anyway-- but-- as you know-- papers can and do give
such vastly different results.  If you had another paper to try out
with it, that would be helpful.

Diana