[alt-photo] Re: cyanotype [Triangle]

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 3 02:01:12 GMT 2010

Hmm . . . that's so odd.  I really have to humidify my papers (for
cyanotype)-- literally holding both sides of the paper in the steam,
until the paper actually feels somewhat damp, for cyanotype to work
for me-- no matter what paper I use.  Otherwise, the emulsion just
comes right off in the water.  That's why I'm so surprised that
humidity would be the issue.   Maybe it's just weird water up there,
full of weird toxic stuff. :0