[alt-photo] Re: Another tricolor...

Judy Seigel jseigel at panix.com
Sun Jun 6 22:06:35 GMT 2010

I haven't been able to reply to a list message for several weeks now... I
haven't as far as I know changed any settings (& I assume if I typed
address in by hand instead of clicking "reply" it would)... but I wonder
if anyone has an idea why I get this:

QUOTE:

The "browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

     * Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. ww.mozilla.org
instead of www.mozilla.org)
     * Are you certain this domain address exists?  Its registration may
have expired.
     * Are you unable to browse other sites?  Check your network connection
and DNS server settings.
     * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy?
Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

[as noted, the address is directly copied, so I figure the domain
*exists*... etc.]

another one I get is (for instance):

"www.flickr.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again."

etc. etc. etc.

(ZTerm sometimes gets cranky, but to date has performed....)

Judy