[alt-photo] Re: another new gum...

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 12 22:33:03 GMT 2010

Hey Paul,

Well, this is nice, too-- but I like the others you did so much
better.  Maybe I just like the images themselves better than this one,
but I also thought the printing was just superior and richer in every
way.  I think this is the style (that a lot of people seem to love, I
guess) that always makes me think of Polaroid emulsion lifts.  That's
what this more "painterly" style looks like to me.  For what it's
worth, my vote is for the other way.  :)

Diana