[alt-photo] Re: two alt listers with big big big

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Mon Jun 14 22:55:46 GMT 2010

The camera was a work of art, however I would be unable to lift it--I think it weighed 50lb and was quite bulky to pick up.

The lens was what blew me away even more. It sure took beautiful images, and made me realize how dependent an image is on the lens (spoken from one who just bought the Nikon rectilinear 14mm to do indoor house photography for an upcoming project). The lens gives a....(poor term) whooshy effect in the background.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com