[alt-photo] Re: two alt listers with big big big

Joseph Smigiel smieglitz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:04:23 GMT 2010

Oh.  You mean the "typical naked-chick-in-the-woods-surrounded-by-
petzval-swirl shot" suggestive of my 'midwestern "sensibility" at work.'

Sheesh.  Never even saw her or her freaky long arm.  I was there to
do some "waterfall-in-woods-surrounded-by-trees-and-craggy-rocks"
photographs, but the weather wasn't clearing  so I took what I could
get.  Sigh.  If only there had been a moose or goat in the background
instead.  Just as well, I suppose.  I was out of platinum anyway.

Tough crowd.

Joe